kylin-user mailing list archives

From Li Yang <liy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: guide how to use curl for kylin
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 21:56:23 GMT
The howto lacks of a curl example for build cube. I just added it. Here is
a preview:

#### Curl Example

curl -X PUT -H "Authorization: Basic XXXXXXXXX" -H 'Content-Type:
application/json' -d '{"startTime":'1423526400000', "endTime":'1423526400',
"buildType":"BUILD"}' http://<host>:<port>/kylin/api/cubes/{cubeName}/build

Cheers
Yang