kylin-user mailing list archives

From Nirav Patel <npa...@xactlycorp.com>
Subject Re: Kylin + SparkSQL integration
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 16:50:00 GMT
Thanks for logging those improvements. I think decision about replacing
Hbase or using any other nosql datastore for storing cubes would be based
on many factors but one important I can think of is the query
engine/optimizer of all of those datasources. I think taking advantage of
underlaying datasource capabilities (predicate pushdown, projection etc) is
important to improve query performance.

Cheers,
Nirav