kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which version of spark is kylin 2.0 Beta using ?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 10:10:41 GMT
I'm afraid not that simple; the embedded spark in Kylin is v1.6.3, and the Kylin code is compiled
with 1.6.3 API; if you want to switch to 2.1, need recompile and re-package. That is doable,
you can take a try.

Get Outlook for iOS

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 1:37 PM +0700, "Mars Xu" <xujiao.mycafe@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi, Shaofeng,
	Can I change the spark version to spark 2.1 using “kylin.engine.spark-conf” to config
?
在 2017年3月1日,下午5:27,ShaoFeng Shi <shaofengshi@apache.org> 写道:
Kylin embed a spark, which is spark v1.6.3; I added a blog to briefly introduce this, later
will add a doc to instruct on how to config:
https://kylin.apache.org/blog/2017/02/23/by-layer-spark-cubing/

To customize the spark conf, please do that in kylin.properties with prefix "kylin.engine.spark-conf."
Hi ,

   I have install kylin 2.0 beta on my cluster which has already deploy a spark 2.1, but
when I startup kylin server and build cube, the Web UI of Cube Build Step show it is spark
1.6.3.

   Is that kylin already include a spark version ? or some other else I need to configure
?

Thanks

Mars.

--