kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which version of spark is kylin 2.0 Beta using ?—— How can others get data used in your test?
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 10:05:10 GMT
hi mars,
The dataset can be download from internet, you can refer this article to get it: http://kyligence.io/2016/11/1729/
For the cube model, I can share it later (next week) when back to office.

Get Outlook for iOS

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 4:53 PM +0700, "Mars Xu" <xujiao.mycafe@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Shaofeng,
   Thanks a lot for providing the by-layer-spark cubing model, I have seen the blog which
metioned your test on Spark, My question is can other people get the test data ?   If many
users can use the same data to test kylin 2.0, may be it will improve kylin more efficiently.
Thanks again.
Mars.

在 2017年3月1日,下午5:27,ShaoFeng Shi <shaofengshi@apache.org> 写道:
Kylin embed a spark, which is spark v1.6.3; I added a blog to briefly introduce this, later
will add a doc to instruct on how to config:
https://kylin.apache.org/blog/2017/02/23/by-layer-spark-cubing/

To customize the spark conf, please do that in kylin.properties with prefix "kylin.engine.spark-conf."
Hi ,

   I have install kylin 2.0 beta on my cluster which has already deploy a spark 2.1, but
when I startup kylin server and build cube, the Web UI of Cube Build Step show it is spark
1.6.3.

   Is that kylin already include a spark version ? or some other else I need to configure
?

Thanks

Mars.

--