kylin-user mailing list archives

From <liu.zhiji...@zte.com.cn>
Subject 答复: Re: Hi, Whether kylin support users with different permissions can only view their own hive tables?
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2017 10:01:28 GMT
Thanks manito ^_^

  I'd like to  develope and contribute it.    I'd some idea about this and world try it .

原始邮件

发件人: <shaofengshi@apache.org>
收件人: <user@kylin.apache.org>
日 期 :2017年03月10日 16:49
主 题 :Re: Hi, Whether kylin support users with different permissions can only view their
own hive tables?

The ACL in Kylin is at Cube and Project level, not on table. Welcome to develope and then
contribute back.

 Whether kylin support users with different permissions can only view their own hive tables?

example:

user A can view and use hive table A1, but hasn't permissions to view hive table B1.

user B can view and use hive table B1, but hasn't permissions to view hive table A1.

When user A login kylin, he can only view table A1 in data source, but can't view table B1.

When user B login kylin, he can only view table B1 in data source, but can't view table A1.

 Does kylin support it? thanks

--

Best regards,
Shaofeng Shi 史少锋