kylin-user mailing list archives

From Guosheng Lu <guosheng...@kyligence.io>
Subject Re: kylin web UI become too slow since update to 2.0 beta
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2017 02:58:05 GMT
Thx! Tianshuo:
We can not reproduce, so could you help us  to debug in your  chrome network  to watch if
 ajax  request  cost  you more  time !

Best Regards!
Bob Lu|陆国圣
http://kyligence.io

发件人: 赵天烁 <zhaotianshuo@meizu.com>
日期: 2017年3月7日 星期二 上午10:44
至: luguosheng <guosheng.lu@kyligence.io>
抄送: user <user@kylin.apache.org>
主题: Re: Re: kylin web UI become too slow since update to 2.0 beta

1.chrome v46
2.4example when I create a new cube ,after go through all the step ,when I click save.....it
stuck,edit cube is the same thing.
another one is when I click the monitor tab ,or the refresh button in that tab. it will stuck
in loading jobs....
PS: when I call the  rest API to create cube or get job status,it also stuck just like when
I do the same thing in web UI
[cid:image001.jpg@01D29731.CA8C4DF0]

赵天烁
Kevin Zhao
zhaotianshuo@meizu.com<mailto:zhaotianshuo@meizu.com>

珠海市魅族科技有限公司
MEIZU Technology Co., Ltd.
广东省珠海市科技创新海岸魅族科技楼
MEIZU Tech Bldg., Technology & Innovation Coast
Zhuhai, 519085, Guangdong, China
meizu.com