kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: more than 1 append dict for globalDict
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 09:00:52 GMT
Hi zhangda,

Do you have multiple segments (which has the count distinct measure)
building concurrently? In 1.6.0 and before there is a concurrent bug I
think; Yerui Sun fixed it in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-2192

So, please check whether it is this problem first; If yes, you need add
some control (lock) to avoid concurrent build for this cube.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋