kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Password decrypting and LDAP
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 08:46:30 GMT
Hi Berry,

Did you try to start Kylin with java 1.7? Yes by default Kylin uses the
HBase's java to startup; You can add "export JAVA_HOME=
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.7.0-openjdk-1.7.0.111-2.6.7.2.el7_2.x86_64/" in
$KYLIN_HOME/bin/setenv.sh, and then HBase should use the specifiied java.

We use SUN JDK in most environments, not get much feedback on OpenJDK 1.8;
For the ClassNotFound exception, do you have the detail stacktrace?

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋