kylin-user mailing list archives

From 市场中心-ZHANGDA32698 <zd32...@ly.com>
Subject more than 1 append dict for globalDict
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 08:33:54 GMT
Hi there,

I have a cube computing for some UV statistics. Since it requires global count distinct operation,
in the advanced dictionaries setting I put UV key column’s builder class as ‘GlobalDictionaryBuilder’.
Everyday build went on without any problem until yesterday there was a ‘GlobalDict xxxx
should have 0 or 1 append dict but 2"’ exception. I checked the ‘kylin_metadata’ table
in the hbase , and saw there were indeed 2 dict
'/dict/APPLYDATA_DSDCADMIN.FLY_ZHUANGHUALV_PROC1/LOGINKEY/ae5a65ca-022f-4c81-89f2-7cacb2789888.dict'
/dict/APPLYDATA_DSDCADMIN.FLY_ZHUANGHUALV_PROC1/LOGINKEY/cedce514-657d-4032-a591-7f01d984df65.dict'
Fyi, APPLYDATA_DSDCADMIN.FLY_ZHUANGHUALV_PROC1 is the hive table name, LOGINKEY is the count
distinct key
I’m not sure what had gone wrong, and I suppose global dict on 1 key should be unique.
Has anyone ever encountered similar error before, can share some ideas? Thanks!