kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kylin in a multitenant environment
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2016 07:16:24 GMT
Hi Victor,

Are these 40.000 customers sharing the same data/cube model? If the model
is the same, creating 1 cube will be good for maintenance; creating
thousands of cube will be horrible.

The open source Kylin's security control is only at Cube level; To get
finer control, you need customize or try its enterprise version called KAP.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋