there is any public roadmap ? or list of possible ideas?

Thanks to Ashika for raising the questions. This is exactly how road map is created by collecting community voices.

From what I see, snowflake schema is a strong need. Its JIRA has been there since the early days of Kylin. More and more enterprise adoptions are calling for support of complicated models. I'm working on KYLIN-1971 at the moment, which can be seen as a prerequisite of snowflake schema.

Another thing I'm interested in is make Kylin consume realtime data, KYLIN-603. That's a big task. Looking for ideas and other contributions.

Cheers
Yang