kylin-user mailing list archives

From Li Yang <liy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about future Kylin features and roapmap.
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2016 09:06:28 GMT
Thanks to Ashika for raising the questions. This is exactly how road map is
created by collecting community voices.

>From what I see, snowflake schema is a strong need. Its JIRA has been there
since the early days of Kylin. More and more enterprise adoptions are
calling for support of complicated models. I'm working on KYLIN-1971 at the
moment, which can be seen as a prerequisite of snowflake schema.

Another thing I'm interested in is make Kylin consume realtime data,
KYLIN-603. That's a big task. Looking for ideas and other contributions.

Cheers
Yang

>>> http://jp.linkedin.com/in/umanga