kylin-user mailing list archives

From Roberto Tardío Olmos <roberto.tar...@stratebi.com>
Subject Re: Query worked in Hive but not in Kylin
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2016 14:22:34 GMT
Hi,

I think this is due in kylin_sales_cube you define a dimension derived
from DEFAULT.KYLIN_CATEGORY_GROUPINGS. Because of this, the derived
dimensions columns (USER_DEFINED_FIELD1, USER_DEFINED_FIELD3, UPD_DATE,
UDP_USER)  are not included on HBase MOLAP cube. They are derived "on
the fly" (I have my doubts about the inner workings) from FKs,
LEAF_CATEG_ID and SITE_ID, that you have defined in Kylin data model.
These columns, LEAF_CATEG_ID and SITE_ID, are really included in MOLAP.
Thus, you can use them as dimensions in your queries.

Regards,

--
*Roberto Tardío Olmos*
/Big Data & Business Intelligence Consultant/

Avenida de Brasil, 17, Planta 16.

28020 Madrid

Fijo: 91.788.34.10