kylin-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Li Yang <liy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SEVERE logs when installing Kylin-Hbase1.x on a HDP cluster
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2016 12:23:57 GMT
You are hit by this issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1963

Not very common, only happens in certain env (with certain version of
log4j). It has been fixed and will be release very soon. Keep tuned.

Cheers
Yang



On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 8:31 AM, udana pathirana <udana.pathirana@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Could someone give me some tips on resolving this issue please.
>
> 1) Do I have to fix the warning about capacity-scheduler JARS ? (According
> to our Hadoop Admins, they cannot find this folder in any of the nodes.We
> are running HortonWorks 2.4.2)
>  "WARNING: Failed to process JAR [jar:file:/home/udana/hdp_c500
> 0/hadoop-2.7.1.2.4.2.0-258/contrib/capacity-scheduler/*.jar!/] "
>
> 2) How to get the detailed logs for these errors for further investigation
> ?
> 3) I can successfully acess 'hadoop','hbase' and 'hive' commands from the
> client node.Do I need any other special settings to install Kylin ?
> 4) Our cluster is secured.Do I have to set any special kerberos related
> settings for Kylin? (I have keytab files and krb5.conf for hadoop client
> node)
>
> Best regards,
>
>
> On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 10:53 AM, udana pathirana <
> udana.pathirana@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I am trying to install "apache-kylin-1.5.3-HBase1.x-bin" on one of the
>> client nodes(edge node).
>> Our Hadoop cluster is HDP 2.4.2.
>> HBase version is 1.x running on Slider.
>> I can succesfully access hive,hbase,hadoop commands from the client node.
>>
>> When I try to start Kylin I get the following SEVERE log messeges, and
>> cannot see any UI when I access the 7070 port.
>> Why I am getting these SEVERE  logs?
>> How can i see more detailed error logs ? (cannot find useful logs in
>> tomcat/logs folder)
>>
>>
>>
>> ----------
>>
>> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option
>> MaxPermSize=128M; support was removed in 8.0
>> SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
>> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/home/udana/hdp_c500
>> 0/hbase-1.1.2.2.3.4.7-4/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.10.jar!/org/
>> slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/home/udana/hdp_c500
>> 0/hadoop-2.7.1.2.4.2.0-258/share/hadoop/common/lib/slf4j-
>> log4j12-1.7.10.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/home/udana/hdp_c500
>> 0/tez-0.7.0.2.4.2.0-258/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.5.jar!/org/
>> slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/home/udana/hdp_c500
>> 0/spark-2.10-1.6.1.2.4.2.0-258/lib/spark-examples-1.6.1.
>> 2.4.2.0-258-hadoop2.7.1.2.4.2.0-258.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/Stat
>> icLoggerBinder.class]
>> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/home/udana/hdp_c500
>> 0/spark-2.10-1.6.1.2.4.2.0-258/lib/spark-assembly-1.6.1.
>> 2.4.2.0-258-hadoop2.7.1.2.4.2.0-258.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/Stat
>> icLoggerBinder.class]
>> SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an
>> explanation.
>> SLF4J: Actual binding is of type [org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerFactory]
>> usage: java org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina [ -config {pathname} ]
>> [ -nonaming ]  { -help | start | stop }
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:29 AM org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener
>> lifecycleEvent
>> INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal
>> performance in production environments was not found on the
>> java.library.path: /home/udana/hdp_c5000/hadoop-2
>> .7.1.2.4.2.0-258/lib/native
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:30 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
>> INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-7070"]
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:30 AM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol init
>> INFO: Initializing ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-9009"]
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:30 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina load
>> INFO: Initialization processed in 545 ms
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:30 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService
>> startInternal
>> INFO: Starting service Catalina
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:30 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine
>> startInternal
>> INFO: Starting Servlet Engine: Apache Tomcat/7.0.69
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:30 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
>> INFO: Deploying web application archive /home/udana/apache-kylin-1.5.3
>> -HBase1.x-bin/tomcat/webapps/kylin.war
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:30 AM org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.StandardJarScanner
>> scan
>> WARNING: Failed to scan [file:/home/udana/hdp_c5000/ha
>> doop-2.7.1.2.4.2.0-258/contrib/capacity-scheduler/*.jar] from
>> classloader hierarchy
>> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/udana/hdp_c5000/hadoop-2
>> .7.1.2.4.2.0-258/contrib/capacity-scheduler/*.jar (No such file or
>> directory)
>> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
>> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:219)
>> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:149)
>> at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:166)
>> at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:103)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.<init>(URLJarFile.java:93)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.getJarFile(URLJarFile.java:69)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarFileFactory.get(JarFileFactory.java:99)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.connect(JarURLConn
>> ection.java:122)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.getJarFile(JarURLC
>> onnection.java:89)
>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.FileUrlJar.<init>(FileUrlJar.java:41)
>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.JarFactory.newInstance(JarFactory.java:34)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig$FragmentJarScanner
>> Callback.scan(ContextConfig.java:2679)
>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.StandardJarScanner.process(Stand
>> ardJarScanner.java:259)
>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.StandardJarScanner.scan(Standard
>> JarScanner.java:221)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processJarsForWebF
>> ragments(ContextConfig.java:1915)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.webConfig(ContextC
>> onfig.java:1270)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.configureStart(Con
>> textConfig.java:887)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(Con
>> textConfig.java:387)
>> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent
>> (LifecycleSupport.java:117)
>> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(Li
>> fecycleBase.java:90)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(Stand
>> ardContext.java:5472)
>> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:147)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(Cont
>> ainerBase.java:899)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBas
>> e.java:875)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:652)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:1092)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostCon
>> fig.java:1984)
>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(
>> Executors.java:511)
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPool
>> Executor.java:1142)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoo
>> lExecutor.java:617)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:35 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig
>> processAnnotationsJar
>> SEVERE: Unable to process Jar [jar:file:/home/udana/hdp_c500
>> 0/hadoop-2.7.1.2.4.2.0-258/contrib/capacity-scheduler/*.jar!/] for
>> annotations
>> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/udana/hdp_c5000/hadoop-2
>> .7.1.2.4.2.0-258/contrib/capacity-scheduler/*.jar (No such file or
>> directory)
>> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
>> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:219)
>> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:149)
>> at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:166)
>> at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:103)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.<init>(URLJarFile.java:93)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.getJarFile(URLJarFile.java:69)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarFileFactory.get(JarFileFactory.java:99)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.connect(JarURLConn
>> ection.java:122)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.getJarFile(JarURLC
>> onnection.java:89)
>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.FileUrlJar.<init>(FileUrlJar.java:41)
>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.JarFactory.newInstance(JarFactory.java:34)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotations
>> Jar(ContextConfig.java:1969)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotations
>> Url(ContextConfig.java:1944)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotations
>> (ContextConfig.java:1929)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.webConfig(ContextC
>> onfig.java:1328)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.configureStart(Con
>> textConfig.java:887)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(Con
>> textConfig.java:387)
>> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent
>> (LifecycleSupport.java:117)
>> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(Li
>> fecycleBase.java:90)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(Stand
>> ardContext.java:5472)
>> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:147)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(Cont
>> ainerBase.java:899)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBas
>> e.java:875)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:652)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:1092)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostCon
>> fig.java:1984)
>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(
>> Executors.java:511)
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPool
>> Executor.java:1142)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoo
>> lExecutor.java:617)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:50 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig
>> processResourceJARs
>> SEVERE: Failed to process JAR found at URL [jar:file:/home/udana/hdp_c500
>> 0/hadoop-2.7.1.2.4.2.0-258/contrib/capacity-scheduler/*.jar!/] for
>> static resources to be included in context with name [/kylin]
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:50 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.TaglibUriRule body
>> INFO: TLD skipped. URI: urn:com:sun:jersey:api:view is already defined
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:50 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.TaglibUriRule body
>> INFO: TLD skipped. URI: urn:com:sun:jersey:api:view is already defined
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:50 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.TaglibUriRule body
>> INFO: TLD skipped. URI: urn:com:sun:jersey:api:view is already defined
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:50 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.TaglibUriRule body
>> INFO: TLD skipped. URI: urn:com:sun:jersey:api:view is already defined
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:50 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig tldScanJar
>> WARNING: Failed to process JAR [jar:file:/home/udana/hdp_c500
>> 0/hadoop-2.7.1.2.4.2.0-258/contrib/capacity-scheduler/*.jar!/] for TLD
>> files
>> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/udana/hdp_c5000/hadoop-2
>> .7.1.2.4.2.0-258/contrib/capacity-scheduler/*.jar (No such file or
>> directory)
>> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
>> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:219)
>> at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:149)
>> at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:166)
>> at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:103)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.<init>(URLJarFile.java:93)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.URLJarFile.getJarFile(URLJarFile.java:69)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarFileFactory.get(JarFileFactory.java:99)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.connect(JarURLConn
>> ection.java:122)
>> at sun.net.www.protocol.jar.JarURLConnection.getJarFile(JarURLC
>> onnection.java:89)
>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.FileUrlJar.<init>(FileUrlJar.java:41)
>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.JarFactory.newInstance(JarFactory.java:34)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig.tldScanJar(TldConfig.java:502)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig.access$200(TldConfig.java:61)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig$TldJarScannerCallback.
>> scan(TldConfig.java:300)
>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.StandardJarScanner.process(Stand
>> ardJarScanner.java:259)
>> at org.apache.tomcat.util.scan.StandardJarScanner.scan(Standard
>> JarScanner.java:221)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig.execute(TldConfig.java:271)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig.lifecycleEvent(TldConf
>> ig.java:590)
>> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent
>> (LifecycleSupport.java:117)
>> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(Li
>> fecycleBase.java:90)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(Stand
>> ardContext.java:5472)
>> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:147)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(Cont
>> ainerBase.java:899)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBas
>> e.java:875)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:652)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:1092)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostCon
>> fig.java:1984)
>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(
>> Executors.java:511)
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPool
>> Executor.java:1142)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoo
>> lExecutor.java:617)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:50 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.TaglibUriRule body
>> INFO: TLD skipped. URI: urn:com:sun:jersey:api:view is already defined
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:50 AM org.apache.catalina.startup.TaglibUriRule body
>> INFO: TLD skipped. URI: urn:com:sun:jersey:api:view is already defined
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:50 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
>> INFO: Spring WebApplicationInitializers detected on classpath:
>> [org.springframework.boot.autoconfigure.jersey.JerseyAutoCon
>> figuration@16beae5]
>> SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
>> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/home/udana/hdp_c500
>> 0/hbase-1.1.2.2.3.4.7-4/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.10.jar!/org/
>> slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/home/udana/hdp_c500
>> 0/hadoop-2.7.1.2.4.2.0-258/share/hadoop/common/lib/slf4j-
>> log4j12-1.7.10.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/home/udana/hdp_c500
>> 0/tez-0.7.0.2.4.2.0-258/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.5.jar!/org/
>> slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/home/udana/hdp_c500
>> 0/spark-2.10-1.6.1.2.4.2.0-258/lib/spark-examples-1.6.1.
>> 2.4.2.0-258-hadoop2.7.1.2.4.2.0-258.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/Stat
>> icLoggerBinder.class]
>> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/home/udana/hdp_c500
>> 0/spark-2.10-1.6.1.2.4.2.0-258/lib/spark-assembly-1.6.1.
>> 2.4.2.0-258-hadoop2.7.1.2.4.2.0-258.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/Stat
>> icLoggerBinder.class]
>> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/home/udana/apache-k
>> ylin-1.5.3-HBase1.x-bin/tomcat/webapps/kylin/WEB-INF/lib/
>> slf4j-log4j12-1.7.7.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>> SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an
>> explanation.
>> SLF4J: Actual binding is of type [org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerFactory]
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:50,736 WARN  [localhost-startStop-1 KylinConfig:184]:
>> KYLIN_CONF property was not set, will seek KYLIN_HOME env variable
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:50,738 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1 KylinConfig:285]:
>> New KylinConfig 1985276937
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:50,739 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1 KylinConfig:67]:
>> Initialized a new KylinConfig from getInstanceFromEnv : 1985276937
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:50 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
>> INFO: Set web app root system property: 'webapp.root' =
>> [/home/udana/apache-kylin-1.5.3-HBase1.x-bin/bin/../tomcat/w
>> ebapps/kylin/]
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:50 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
>> INFO: Initializing log4j from [classpath:kylin-server-log4j.properties]
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:50 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
>> listenerStart
>> SEVERE: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance
>> of class org.apache.kylin.rest.util.Log4jConfigListener
>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid 'log4jConfigLocation'
>> parameter: class path resource [kylin-server-log4j.properties] cannot be
>> resolved to URL because it does not exist
>> at org.springframework.web.util.Log4jWebConfigurer.initLogging(
>> Log4jWebConfigurer.java:155)
>> at org.springframework.web.util.Log4jConfigListener.contextInit
>> ialized(Log4jConfigListener.java:45)
>> at org.apache.kylin.rest.util.Log4jConfigListener.contextInitia
>> lized(Log4jConfigListener.java:36)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(Stand
>> ardContext.java:5068)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(Stand
>> ardContext.java:5584)
>> at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:147)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(Cont
>> ainerBase.java:899)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBas
>> e.java:875)
>> at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:652)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:1092)
>> at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostCon
>> fig.java:1984)
>> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(
>> Executors.java:511)
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPool
>> Executor.java:1142)
>> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoo
>> lExecutor.java:617)
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>
>> Sep 06, 2016 1:47:50 AM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
>> INFO: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:51,340 WARN  [localhost-startStop-1 KylinConfig:184]:
>> KYLIN_CONF property was not set, will seek KYLIN_HOME env variable
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:51,376 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1
>> PasswordPlaceholderConfigurer:177]: Loading properties file from
>> resource loaded through InputStream
>> log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
>> (org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell).
>> log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
>> log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
>> more info.
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:51,660 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1
>> HBaseConnection:192]: connection is null or closed, creating a new one
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:52,855 DEBUG [localhost-startStop-1
>> HBaseConnection:238]: HTable 'kylin_metadata_acl' already exists
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:53,011 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1 Version:27]:
>> HV000001: Hibernate Validator 5.1.3.Final
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:53,405 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1
>> InitialTaskManager:36]: Kylin service is starting.....
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:53,565 DEBUG [localhost-startStop-1
>> HBaseConnection:238]: HTable 'kylin_metadata_user' already exists
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:53,632 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1
>> BadQueryHistoryManager:42]: Initializing BadQueryHistoryManager with config
>> kylin_metadata@hbase
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:53,706 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1
>> AnnotationSizeOfFilter:53]: Using regular expression provided through VM
>> argument net.sf.ehcache.pool.sizeof.ignore.pattern for IgnoreSizeOf
>> annotation : ^.*cache\..*IgnoreSizeOf$
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:53,714 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1 JvmInformation:545]:
>> Detected JVM data model settings of: 64-Bit HotSpot JVM with Compressed
>> OOPs and Concurrent Mark-and-Sweep GC
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:53,936 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1 AgentLoader:197]:
>> Extracted agent jar to temporary file /home/udana/apache-kylin-1.5.3
>> -HBase1.x-bin/bin/../tomcat/temp/ehcache-sizeof-agent4160864
>> 624749568720.jar
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:53,936 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1 AgentLoader:137]:
>> Trying to load agent @ /home/udana/apache-kylin-1.5.3
>> -HBase1.x-bin/bin/../tomcat/temp/ehcache-sizeof-agent4160864
>> 624749568720.jar
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:53,941 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1
>> DefaultSizeOfEngine:113]: using Agent sizeof engine
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,030 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1 CubeManager:132]:
>> Initializing CubeManager with config kylin_metadata@hbase
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,032 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1 ResourceStore:80]:
>> Using metadata url kylin_metadata@hbase for resource store
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,041 DEBUG [localhost-startStop-1
>> HBaseConnection:238]: HTable 'kylin_metadata' already exists
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,063 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1 CubeManager:813]:
>> Loading Cube from folder kylin_metadata(key='/cube')@kylin_metadata@hbase
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,063 INFO  [localhost-startStop-1 CubeManager:826]:
>> Loaded 0 cubes, fail on 0 cubes
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,186 INFO  [Thread-12 DefaultScheduler:181]:
>> Initializing Job Engine ....
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,335 INFO  [Thread-12 ZookeeperJobLock:59]: zk
>> connection string:hdp-jz5001.my.company.com:2181,hdp-jz5002.my.company.
>> com:2181,hdp-jz5003.my.company.com:2181
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,336 INFO  [Thread-12 ZookeeperJobLock:60]:
>> schedulerId:/kylin/job_engine/lock/kylin_metadata
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,440 INFO  [Thread-12 CuratorFrameworkImpl:224]:
>> Starting
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,455 INFO  [Thread-12-EventThread
>> ConnectionStateManager:228]: State change: CONNECTED
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,517 INFO  [Thread-12 ExecutableManager:76]: Using
>> metadata url: kylin_metadata@hbase
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,520 INFO  [Thread-12 ExecutableDao:68]: Using
>> metadata url: kylin_metadata@hbase
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,522 DEBUG [Thread-12 MetadataManager:311]: Reloading
>> SourceTable from folder kylin_metadata(key='/table')@kylin_metadata@hbase
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,527 DEBUG [Thread-12 MetadataManager:320]: Loaded 0
>> SourceTable(s)
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,527 DEBUG [Thread-12 MetadataManager:252]: Reloading
>> SourceTable exd info from folder kylin_metadata(key='/table_exd
>> ')@kylin_metadata@hbase
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,533 DEBUG [Thread-12 MetadataManager:261]: Loaded 0
>> SourceTable EXD(s)
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,533 DEBUG [Thread-12 MetadataManager:412]: Reloading
>> DataModel from folder kylin_metadata(key='/model_des
>> c')@kylin_metadata@hbase
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,537 DEBUG [Thread-12 MetadataManager:426]: Loaded 0
>> DataModel(s)
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,537 DEBUG [Thread-12 MetadataManager:297]: Reloading
>> ExternalFilter from folder kylin_metadata(key='/ext_filte
>> r')@kylin_metadata@hbase
>> 2016-09-06 01:47:54,540 DEBUG [Thread-12 MetadataManager:306]: Loaded 0
>> ExternalFilter(s)
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
>> startInternal
>> SEVERE: One or more listeners failed to start. Full details will be found
>> in the appropriate container log file
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
>> startInternal
>> SEVERE: Context [/kylin] startup failed due to previous errors
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
>> INFO: Closing Spring root WebApplicationContext
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
>> INFO: Shutting down log4j
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [TGT Renewer for udana/ins-kylin102.my.company.
>> com@CLUSTER.HADOOP.COM] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely
>> to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [localhost-startStop-1-SendThread(hdp-jz5001.my.company.com:2181)]
>> but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [localhost-startStop-1-EventThread] but has failed to stop it.
>> This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [client DomainSocketWatcher] but has failed to stop it. This is very
>> likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t1] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [IPC Client (265643951) connection to
>> hdp-dn5009.my.company.com/100.78.7.154:53228 from udana/
>> ins-kylin102.my.company.com@CLUSTER.HADOOP.COM] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t2] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t3] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t4] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [BadQueryDetector] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to
>> create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t5] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t6] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-metaLookup-shared--pool2-t1] but has
>> failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t7] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t8] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [BadQueryDetector] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to
>> create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [Curator-ConnectionStateManager-0] but has failed to stop it. This
>> is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [Thread-12-SendThread(hdp-jz5001.my.company.com:2181)] but has
>> failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [Thread-12-EventThread] but has failed to stop it. This is very
>> likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [Curator-Framework-0] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely
>> to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t9] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t10] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t11] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t12] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t13] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t14] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t15] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t16] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t17] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [hconnection-0x256ebff3-shared--pool1-t18] but has failed to stop
>> it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase
>> clearReferencesThreads
>> SEVERE: The web application [/kylin] appears to have started a thread
>> named [pool-7-thread-1] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to
>> create a memory leak.
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR
>> INFO: Deployment of web application archive /home/udana/apache-kylin-1.5.3
>> -HBase1.x-bin/tomcat/webapps/kylin.war has finished in 24,639 ms
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
>> INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["http-bio-7070"]
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol start
>> INFO: Starting ProtocolHandler ["ajp-bio-9009"]
>> Sep 05, 2016 6:47:54 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
>> INFO: Server startup in 24680 ms
>> log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
>> (org.apache.kylin.job.impl.threadpool.DefaultScheduler).
>> log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
>> log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
>> more info.
>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message