kylin-user mailing list archives

From Alberto Ramón <a.ramonporto...@gmail.com>
Subject Kylin ODBC
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 04:49:14 GMT
Hello
I tested New Microsoft Power BI with Kylin
[image: Imágenes integradas 1]
With KYLIN_CAL_DT connector can read data:
[image: Imágenes integradas 2]

But with KYLIN GROUPING AND SALES:
And I have this error

Unexpected error: *Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.*
Details:
    Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.Interface.ErrorException: Value was either
too large or too small for an Int32. --->
Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.Interface.ErrorException: Value was either too
large or too small for an Int32. --->
Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.Interface.ErrorException: Value was either too
large or too small for an Int32. --->
Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.Interface.ErrorException: Value was either too
large or too small for an Int32. --->
Microsoft.Mashup.Evaluator.Interface.ErrorException: Value was either too
large or too small for an Int32. ---> System.OverflowException: Value was
either too large or too small for an Int32. ---> System.OverflowException:
Value was either too large or too small for an Int32.
   at System.Convert.ToInt32(Int64 value)
   at
Microsoft.Mashup.Engine1.Library.Odbc.OdbcDataReaderExtensions.GetNullableInt32(IDataReader
reader, Int32 ordinal)

Some idea?
In true, I have also problems of connectivity using:Qlik and Sisense
Software