kylin-user mailing list archives

From big data <bigdatab...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: No implementation for getValueFromId in AppendTrieDictionary.java
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 02:57:44 GMT
For the global dicionary, in my opinion, getVauefromId is as same important as getIdfromvalue.
And global dictionary must be AppendTrieDictonary(AM I right?), how it deal with the above
problem?

And how global dictionary store huge dimensions value and encode them?

Thanks.

在 16/8/9 上午10:41, Yerui Sun 写道:
The dict id in AppendTrieDicitionary was stored in serialized bytes, not calculated by position.
The cost is very high when get value by id from AppendTrieDictionary since it’s difficult
to locate the dict id. That’s why disabled the interface AppendTrieDictionary.getValueFromId().
It’s also why just use AppendTrieDictionary for measure encoding but not dimension encoding.

在 2016年8月9日,09:38,big data <bigdatabase@outlook.com<mailto:bigdatabase@outlook.com>>
写道:

Hi,

Why there is no implementation for getValueFromId() in AppendTrieDictionary.

<ckgghmkgjcjlennb.png>