kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: why distribute by partition column while creating flat hive table?
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 13:55:32 GMT
In 1.5.3 Kylin will redistribute the source record by the "shard by" column
(if user select such a column); the "shard by" is defined in the cube's
"Advanced setting" page. Tthe "shard by" column should be a High
Cardinality column; In your case, I guess you set the partition column's
"shard by" = true by mistake; please set it to false, and then resubmit a
build request;

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi