kylin-user mailing list archives

From Li Yang <liy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Route unsupported queries to Hive (on Spark)
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 23:53:32 GMT
Interesting... I'm pretty sure there was a simple implementation about hive
routing, however cannot find it anymore. Perhaps was discard for some
reason.

Anyway, Luke is right. It's better do the routing from client side. The
response time is very different, typically user needs a heads-up to confirm
he/she is ready for waiting.