kylin-user mailing list archives

From Alberto Ramón <a.ramonporto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use Apache HUE with Kylin
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 15:38:24 GMT
@Luke Han:  fell free to add where you want
(I think the integration with HUE, will be very interested due to
Notebooks, The people use it a lot in reports of BI or ML, with MarkDown )

About Kylin + Hue:
  - Hue 3.10 & 3.11, have the same issues. But in the next version  ¿3.12?
Will solve some bug, and the integration will be better and easier
  (Hue 3.10 is in Cloudera 5.8, and 3.11 have less than 10 days old ¡¡, -->
It's a very new feature)
  - Hue Hue 3228 <https://issues.cloudera.org/browse/HUE-3228>, can be VERY
interested but is only in the road map

About Kylin + Other programs:
  - I'm testing with other programs, when I have final results, I will put
on GitHub and MailList

BR, Alberto