kylin-user mailing list archives

From Roberto Tardío Olmos <roberto.tar...@stratebi.com>
Subject Re: fail Build Dimension Dictionary
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 12:50:47 GMT
Thanks,

I think the mistake was due to the coexistence of versions 1.5.2 and
1.5.3, which actulizamos few days ago, including HBase coprocessor. We
have solved reinstating Kylin 1.5.2.

Regards,

--
*Roberto Tardío Olmos*
/Big Data & Business Intelligence Consultant/

Avenida de Brasil, 17, Planta 16.

28020 Madrid

Fijo: 91.788.34.10