kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Niasari, Mehrdad" <mehrdad.nias...@rbc.com>
Subject RE: Table cannot be found in Hive while it exits
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2016 20:54:44 GMT
It was already in hive table.

The problem is now solved. The reason was, find-hive-dependency.sh couldn’t find the proper
path of hive-site.xml and thus Kylin wasn’t able to connect to hive metastore.
I changed the  script and it works now.
Do you think I should report this issue to the community? It seems for some hive version the
script doesn’t work well.

From: Li Yang [mailto:liyang@apache.org]
Sent: 2016, July, 12 2:47 PM
To: user@kylin.apache.org
Subject: Re: Table cannot be found in Hive while it exits

To troubleshoot, first questions is does kylin_poc_db.kylin_intermediate_kylin_sales_cube_desc_20120101000000_20140928124000
really exist? It should be created in Step 1. If it's not there, then perhaps something was
wrong in Step 1 (even though it looks successful).

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 2:32 AM, Niasari, Mehrdad <mehrdad.niasari@rbc.com<mailto:mehrdad.niasari@rbc.com>>