kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Niasari, Mehrdad" <mehrdad.nias...@rbc.com>
Subject Table cannot be found in Hive while it exits
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2016 18:32:31 GMT
When I run sample.sh, it can create the intermediate table in step 1 in hive, but it cannot
find it in step2.
I'm using beeline to connect to hiveserver2 instead of hive cli.
Also I'm using kylin-1.5.2.1 and Hive 1.2.1.2.3.2.0-2950

I read some discussion about it,(here<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/kylin-dev/201601.mbox/%3CCAPprPdTuLk1fV-ee%2BV54Gs%2Bh0f-6aV-Os5%3DBgBBNKRumxwS21A%40mail.gmail.com%3E>)
and it seems it has something to do with hive.metastore.uri. I checked my hive-site.xml and
hcatalog configurations and everything seems fine.
How can I debug this issue?
I also checked hive-classpath, but how to make sure it has the correct value?

It's becoming a big issue for me. Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks,
Mehrdad

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: NoSuchObjectException(message:kylin_poc_db.kylin_intermediate_kylin_sales_cube_desc_20120101000000_20140928124000
table not found)
        at org.apache.kylin.source.hive.HiveMRInput$HiveTableInputFormat.configureJob(HiveMRInput.java:86)
        at org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.steps.FactDistinctColumnsJob.setupMapper(FactDistinctColumnsJob.java:111)
        at org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.steps.FactDistinctColumnsJob.run(FactDistinctColumnsJob.java:91)
        at org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.MRUtil.runMRJob(MRUtil.java:91)
        at org.apache.kylin.engine.mr.common.MapReduceExecutable.doWork(MapReduceExecutable.java:121)
        at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:114)
        at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.DefaultChainedExecutable.doWork(DefaultChainedExecutable.java:50)
        at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:114)
        at org.apache.kylin.job.impl.threadpool.DefaultScheduler$JobRunner.run(DefaultScheduler.java:124)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

If you received this email in error, please advise the sender (by return email or otherwise)
immediately. You have consented to receive the attached electronically at the above-noted
email address; please retain a copy of this confirmation for future reference.

Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez en aviser l'expéditeur immédiatement, par
retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen. Vous avez accepté de recevoir le(s) document(s)
ci-joint(s) par voie électronique à l'adresse courriel indiquée ci-dessus; veuillez conserver
une copie de cette confirmation pour les fins de reference future.