kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Kylin auto refresh is not working
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 06:28:35 GMT
yes you need trigger the build from outside; The simpliest way is using
Linux cron + curl comand; As that is quite easy to achieve, Kylin didn't
re-invent the wheel.

This page has the descriptions about the refresh settings, please have a
check if you haven't :
https://kylin.apache.org/docs15/tutorial/create_cube.html
Please come back if it couldn't answer your question.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi