kylin-user mailing list archives

From Sudeep Dey <s...@zaloni.com>
Subject Facing performance issues. | Need someone to talk in live meeting.
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 13:45:51 GMT
Hi All,

We are using Kylin for one of our production project but currently we are
facing performance issues and we are in need to urgent help on this.It
would be great if someone can help us on this regard so that we can explain
the datamodel and the different issues we are facing in a live meeting.

Please let us know if someone is available in this regard so that I can
schedule something based on his/her availability..

--
Thanks and Regards

Sudeep Dey
Zaloni Technology
IDC,Nexia Park
Christian Basti
Pin-781005

"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."