kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Dong Li"<lid...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running two separate instances of Kylin on same machine
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 14:40:33 GMT
It’s possible to run several instances on same machine.

Have you checked kylin.log and kylin.out for the second instance?

Thanks,
Dong

Original Message
Sender:Sudeep Deysdey@zaloni.com
Recipient:useruser@kylin.apache.org
Cc:dl-proj-labcorp-proddl-proj-labcorp-prod@zaloni.com
Date:Thursday, Jun 9, 2016 19:48
Subject:Running two separate instances of Kylin on same machine

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to run two separate instance of Kylin on the same machine
i.e one of version 1.2 and another of version 1.5.

I tried changing the ports of second instance in server.xml and also changed the port in kylin.rest.servers
property according to the change in server.xml.Moreover I also changed value ofkylin.metadata.url
andkylin.hdfs.working.dir but things do not work for th second instance. The first instance
with default configuration is running fine.

Please let me know if it is possible to run,if yes what changes needs to be done on the second
instance.

--

Thanks and Regards

Sudeep Dey
Zaloni Technology
IDC,Nexia Park
Christian Basti
Pin-781005

"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."