kylin-user mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cube Designer 中Measures问题
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 03:28:05 GMT
Hi Tongxin,

I remember Kylin used to use the hive columns' data type as the return
type; so it was possible if the metric column was declared with a small
scope type like int or double but the aggregated value beyond that; Later
there was some change but not sure whether it matches your case;

Pls take a try: change the fact table's column type to decimal, then
re-sync the data type to Kylin.  After that, re-run the query to see
whether the result is updated.

在 2016年6月13日 上午9:25,仇同心 <qiutongxin@jd.com>写道:

> 您好:
>
> 目前kylin版本使用是1.5.2, Cube Designer 中Measures,* Expression **为**SUM, Return
> Type **为**DECIMAL*
>

> 这是按日统计的,第一条是hive查询的结果;第二条是kylin查询的结果,科学计数法二者不一样
>
> Hive里字段为double类型
>

> 每天的数据SUM值不同,按维度年来统计导致差距也很大:第一条是kylin查询结果,第二条是hive查询结果。
>

> 请问:一、kylin精度是怎么处理的,导致和hive不一致?
>
>       二、Hive中事实表度量字段是double,在Cube Designer时,*Expression **为**SUM,
Return

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi