kylin-user mailing list archives

From Sudeep Dey <s...@zaloni.com>
Subject Rest API for creating API
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 13:26:24 GMT
Hi All,

Is there any way of creating the Kylin cube using REST API call i.e
whatever we need to do like defining dimension measures etc using the Kylin
UI.

I can find only REST API of building cube not creating cube.

Please let me know if there is any way of achieving this.

--
Thanks and Regards

Sudeep Dey
Zaloni Technology
IDC,Nexia Park
Christian Basti
Pin-781005

"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."