kylin-user mailing list archives

From Jasee Tao <jasee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ldap SearchBase配置不上
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2016 03:23:53 GMT
Transform to English:
My LDAP configuration is:
    ldap.server=ldap://ldap.my.com
    ldap.username=cn=username,dc=my,dc=com
    ldap.password=aes_passwd # hashed by AES
    ldap.user.searchBase=ou=Accounts,dc=my,dc=com
    ldap.user.searchPattern=(uid={0})

And my LDAP directory tree:
    uid=user,ou=city,ou=Accounts,dc=my,dc=com

The kylin.log raise:
    [localhost-startStop-1] search.FilterBasedLdapUserSearch:89 :
SearchBase not set. Searches will be performed from the root:

When I try to loggin, kylin.log also raise:

org.springframework.security.authentication.InternalAuthenticationServiceException:
Empty filter; nested exception is
javax.naming.directory.InvalidSearchFilterException: Empty filter;
remaining name '/'

I want to kown how to configure SearchBase?