kylin-user mailing list archives

From "lidong"<lid...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: About the missing build step
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 09:15:37 GMT
What’s your kylin version?
On the case you didn’t see the 'Build N-Dimension Cuboid Data’ steps, did you see a step
named “Build cube”?

Thanks,
Dong

Original Message
Sender:Mars Jxujiao.mycafe@gmail.com
Recipient:useruser@kylin.apache.org
Date:Tuesday, May 3, 2016 17:07
Subject:Fwd: About the missing build step

下面是被转发的邮件:

发件人: Mars J xujiao.mycafe@gmail.com

主题: About the missing build step

日期: 2016年4月29日 GMT+8上午10:15:44

收件人: dev@kylin.apache.org

Hi,
  I met with a problem that some building steps of 'Build N-Dimension Cubiod Data' is missing
, as the picture below(a complete cube build steps) , but in my problem ,steps inside the
red frame is missing (for some reasons, I can't take the picture of missing one here) .

My environment is ,
 Hadoop 2.7.2
 Hive 1.2.1
 HBase 1.1.3

when I do this cubing ,
1,the cube is clone ,on the other hand ,
2,the measure distinct count i have take a column of numeric column.

Is this problem may caused by these reasons ?