kylin-user mailing list archives

From Mars J <xujiao.myc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: kylin.cube.aggrgroup.max.combination setting
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 11:22:31 GMT
Hi ShaoFeng,

My former manipulation is to set :
kylin.cube.aggrgroup.max.size=24
kylin.cube.aggrgroup.max.combination=8092
and restart kylin server,but it didn't work.

I update the properties to values as follow just now:
kylin.cube.aggrgroup.max.size=48
kylin.cube.aggrgroup.max.combination=16384

and then restart kylin server, it can crerate cube successfully.

Now, I don't know what is the appropriate value to set it and this two
properties stand for what ?