kylin-user mailing list archives

From Li Yang <liy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About Kylin Query Errors
Date Sun, 22 May 2016 05:33:59 GMT
About 1. The choice between 2 clone cubes is undefined. Suggest disable one
of them. It does not make much sense to have 2 identical cube at the same
time.

About 2. Try specify the aggregation function or use a group by. Kylin does
not store raw record, so 'select * from fact' is only processed at Kylin's
best effort.

About 3. You have found the right SQL reference. Let's know any SQL syntax
you desire but missing. There will be enhancement.