kylin-user mailing list archives

From Rabindra Gogoi <rngo...@zaloni.com>
Subject Re: Can I close hyperLogLog Optimizing ??
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 11:12:16 GMT
s0klai

Thanks and Regards

*Rabindra Nath Gogoi*

Sr. Software Engineer
Zaloni Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Nexia Park, GMC Road
Christian Basti, Guwahati- 781005
Phone No.- + (91) 8399885246*.*

*-------*

*"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential
and/orproprietary information, and may be used only by the person or
entityto which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the
intendedrecipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby
notifiedthat any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail
isprohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify
thesender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."*