kylin-user mailing list archives

From Mars J <xujiao.myc...@gmail.com>
Subject About Kylin Cube list on the Web
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 02:11:47 GMT
Hi ,
    Today i met a interesting prolbem,My kylin version is v1.3-HBase 1.1.3
. I have clone a cube from an existed one, but the new one didn't shown in
the list after clone. about one hour later, I finally found the
"More"button, to view the new clone....
     is that the default view list 15 items ?   I recommend that make the
cube view to a list marked 1,2,3...not use the "More" Button. there are 2
reason for my advisement,1)for small pc screen users,the "more" button is
difficult to be found.2)the 1,2,3,..page list sytle is more familiar to
most users.

Thanks.