kylin-user mailing list archives

From Johan Öhr <johan....@svenskaspel.se>
Subject JDBC/ODBC https problem
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 16:01:43 GMT
Hi,

I have activated https over tomcat:

       <Connector port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol"

                   maxThreads="150" SSLEnabled="true" scheme="https" secure="false"

                   keystoreFile="/root/.keystore" keystorePass="mypassword"

                   clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />

Kyling listens on 8443, it works fine to go there on my browser

Works fine to log in using requests module in python

r = requests.get('https://my-host:8443/kylin/api/user/authentication', auth=('ADMIN', 'password'),verify=False)

>>> r.json()

But ODBC/JDBC wont work at all
Ive seen created sessions on my firewall, but kylin does not log the attempt
Using http over 7070 works fine!

Have i missed something?
Tested both 32 and 64-bit kylin driver

//