kylin-user mailing list archives

From "Ji, Hao Wei Jeffery" <Jeffery...@dnvgl.com>
Subject RE: Table not available in [Query]
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2015 14:45:33 GMT
I’m using chrome. Thanks for the help, I reloaded metadata as you suggested, and it works
now.

Br,
Jeffery

From: Luke Han [mailto:luke.hq@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 10:36 PM
To: user
Subject: Re: Table not available in [Query]

Which browser you are using now?

Try to refresh cache or reload metadata (under admin page)

Thanks.

Best Regards!
---------------------

Luke Han

On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 6:45 PM, Ji, Hao Wei Jeffery <Jeffery.Ji@dnvgl.com<mailto:Jeffery.Ji@dnvgl.com>>
wrote:
Hi,

I synced some tables from hive to kylin, and built a cube successfully (status is ready),
however, in the query, I can’t see any table, so I can’t run the query..could anyone know
what shall I do?

Br,
Jeffery

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain confidential information and/or information
protected by intellectual property rights for the exclusive attention of the intended addressees
named above. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return e-mail and delete this message and its attachments. Unauthorized use, copying
or further full or partial distribution of this e-mail or its contents is prohibited.