kylin-user mailing list archives

From Wu XIANG <w.xia...@gmail.com>
Subject Primary key *.bigint are not consistent with Foreign key *.int
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 02:34:15 GMT
Hi guys,

    I'm creating cubes by joining fact table to several dimension tables.

    The issue I have is I'm using different data types for joining keys
(legacy reason), e.g. bigint key on fact table and int key on dimension
table. When I click "Save" button of cube editing page, I get this "Primary
key *.bigint are not consistent with Foreign key *.int" error.

[image: Inline image 1]

    My question is, is it possible to bypass this type check ? Another
question is, is it too strong for this kind of type check.

thanks
*wu*