kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Yaqian Zhang <Yaqian_Zh...@126.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Reposition Kylin as "Analytical Data warehouse for big data"
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2020 04:33:13 GMT
Agreed.

With the Kylin becoming more and more powerful, it has the ability of data warehouse.
More and more users use it as a data warehouse.

> 在 2020年1月13日,11:06,Xiaoyuan Gu <njguxiaoyuan@163.com> 写道:
>
> +1
> Agreed. As Kylin has been equipped with plenty of "new" functionalities and is capable
to suit various roles in analyzing data in large scale, a proper tag will definitely be much
helpful not only to new users who are seeking for a suitable analyzing tool, but also to old
users who want to explore possibilities in handling new scenarios with Kylin.