kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Tanmay Movva <tanmay.mo...@razorpay.com.INVALID>
Subject Error on EMR
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2019 12:37:24 GMT
Hello,

We have installed kylin on our EMR master along with hbase, hadoop and
hive. Using download-spark.sh from KYLIN_HOME/bin I have installed spark.
As mentioned in "Install KYLIN on AWS EMR" guide we have followed the steps
to configure Kylin working dir and hbase storage as S3 and also made the
necessary zkquorum changes.

When we run the sample.sh or check-env.sh we don't get any errors. But when
we run the cube build job from UI, the job fails at stage-2 "Redistribute
Flat Hive Tables". As the job "Create Intermediate Hive tables" has been
completed successfully I don't think there has been any error with Hive.

Can anyone help us with this? Thank You.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/hive/conf/HiveConf
	at org.apache.kylin.source.hive.CLIHiveClient.<init>(CLIHiveClient.java:47)
	at org.apache.kylin.source.hive.HiveClientFactory.getHiveClient(HiveClientFactory.java:27)
	at org.apache.kylin.source.hive.RedistributeFlatHiveTableStep.computeRowCount(RedistributeFlatHiveTableStep.java:40)
	at org.apache.kylin.source.hive.RedistributeFlatHiveTableStep.doWork(RedistributeFlatHiveTableStep.java:91)
	at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:167)
	at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.DefaultChainedExecutable.doWork(DefaultChainedExecutable.java:71)
	at org.apache.kylin.job.execution.AbstractExecutable.execute(AbstractExecutable.java:167)
	at org.apache.kylin.job.impl.threadpool.DefaultScheduler$JobRunner.run(DefaultScheduler.java:114)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
org.apache.hadoop.hive.conf.HiveConf
	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1928)
	at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.loadClass(WebappClassLoaderBase.java:1771)
	... 11 more

--
Regards,
Tanmay Krishna Movva