kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Xiaoxiang Yu <xiaoxiang...@kyligence.io>
Subject Re: Releasing Apache Kylin v3.0-GA
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2019 03:11:25 GMT
Good news, I cannot wait to the next generation of Kylin.

----------------
Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

发件人: George Ni <nic@apache.org>
答复: "user@kylin.apache.org" <user@kylin.apache.org>
日期: 2019年12月6日 星期五 10:25
收件人: "user@kylin.apache.org" <user@kylin.apache.org>, "dev@kylin.apache.org" <dev@kylin.apache.org>
主题: Releasing Apache Kylin v3.0-GA

Hi Community,

As we have released v3.0-alpha, v3.0-alpha2, v3.0-beta, we have enough cofidence to
release the GA version for v3.0 next week, and I’m planning to create a branch for its release.

Detail features, improvements and bug fixes will come later, the main features are:
    1. Realtime OLAP
    2. Job scheduler with Apache Curator
    3. User and user group management

Please feel free to leave your comments here.

Best regards,

Ni Chunen / George