kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Xiaoxiang Yu <xiaoxiang...@kyligence.io>
Subject Re: [Announce] Apache Kylin 3.0.0 released
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2019 11:09:52 GMT
May new version of Kylin be even more powerful and stable!

----------------
Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

在 2019/12/24 13:53,“Wang rupeng”<wangrupeng@live.cn> 写入:

    Congratulations!

    Best wishes,
    Rupeng Wang

    在 2019/12/24 12:08,“Xiaoyuan Gu”<njguxiaoyuan@163.com> 写入:

        Big congrats! Looking forward to seeing Kylin embraces more state-of-the-art features.
Kudos to all contributors!

        Bests,
        Xiaoyuan