kylin-dev mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: why kylin.engine.mr.config-override not work
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2019 11:06:01 GMT
Are the two cubes very similar to each other? You mentioned that the bigger
cube has one more step "extract dictionary", does that cube has a "count
distinct (precisely)" measure, but the other doesn't have? Which job step
didn't have the "mapreduce.input.fileinputformat.split.minsize" parameter
take effective? Please provide some more specific and detailed info, so
that the developer can quickly identify the problem. Thank you!

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org