kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Xiaoxiang Yu <xiaoxiang...@kyligence.io>
Subject Re: Cube data tables for cube-wizard tutorial
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2019 03:30:55 GMT
Hi ming,
I can not understand what happen in env. Could you please re-describe your problem in detail?
Looks like recharge_detail is loaded successfully in Kylin. Do you mean when you loaded a
table into Kylin, but cannot find it when you want to create a model? Do you check your kylin.log
and maybe you will find some clue.

----------------
Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

发件人: Ben Lee <benmingli@gmail.com>
日期: 2019年11月29日 星期五 00:27
收件人: Xiaoxiang Yu <xiaoxiang.yu@kyligence.io>
主题: Re: Cube data tables for cube-wizard tutorial

Hi Xiaoxiang,

Thanks for your response.Here is the picture again,
[cid:image001.png@01D5A6A8.757A6610]
Thanks,
Ming.

On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 at 00:51, Xiaoxiang Yu <xiaoxiang.yu@kyligence.io<mailto:xiaoxiang.yu@kyligence.io>>
wrote:
Unfortunately, the image you sent to mailing list is NOT shown correctly, could you please
re-send your image and the content of your kylin.log and version information of your Hadoop
env to mailing list?  Thank you.

You can choose to store your image in somewhere on the Internet, and paste URL of image in
mail.

Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu