kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "lk_hadoop"<lk_had...@163.com>
Subject Re: why kylin.engine.mr.config-override not work
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2019 04:19:59 GMT
can any body give me some clue?

2019-11-12

lk_hadoop

发件人:"lk_hadoop"<lk_hadoop@163.com>
发送时间:2019-11-11 21:52
主题:why kylin.engine.mr.config-override not work
收件人:"user"<user@kylin.apache.org>,"dev"<dev@kylin.apache.org>
抄送:

hi,all:
    I have two cube , both config wirh kylin.engine.mr.config-override.mapreduce.input.fileinputformat.split.minsize
= 1073741824 , one cube with less data work with this property , the other with more data
not work . I found that the cube with more data have one more step than the cue with less
data. the step name is "Extract Dictionary from Global Dictionary" . I want to know why the
property I override is not work.
2019-11-11

lk_hadoop