kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Xiaoxiang Yu <xiaoxiang...@kyligence.io>
Subject Re: Cube data tables for cube-wizard tutorial
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2019 08:51:17 GMT
Unfortunately, the image you sent to mailing list is NOT shown correctly, could you please
re-send your image and the content of your kylin.log and version information of your Hadoop
env to mailing list?  Thank you.

You can choose to store your image in somewhere on the Internet, and paste URL of image in
mail.

----------------
Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

发件人: Ben Lee <benmingli@gmail.com>
答复: "dev@kylin.apache.org" <dev@kylin.apache.org>
日期: 2019年11月28日 星期四 08:03
收件人: "dev@kylin.apache.org" <dev@kylin.apache.org>
主题: Cube data tables for cube-wizard tutorial

Hi team,

I'm trying to follow the following tutorial
http://kylin.apache.org/docs/tutorial/create_cube.html
to create cube

But I noticed that I missed the following DB and tables. ( tried to run samples.sh)

[cid:ii_k3hm10iq0]

Can anyone share where to get the data or share any other tutorial&table as a bundle together?

Thanks,
Ming