kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Chao Long <chao.long0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: kylin 写入数据
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2019 08:17:03 GMT
Hi wangying,
What do you mean by "synchronously"?

1. A user write data from the front-end, for example creating a Cube, other
users can see the new data after refreshing the front-end page if they has
the permission to see it. Even if there are more than one Kylin servers,
one Kylin server can see the new data write by other server.

2. If the new record has been built in Cube, the other users can see the
new aggregation result.