kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Guosheng Lu <guosheng...@kyligence.io>
Subject Re: How solve many cube use same UHC dimension?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2019 03:17:13 GMT
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/DKMKTUV1xgrpbFau5L4baw
this may be useful for resolve your question

在 2019/9/9 上午9:48,“wonder87”<swordrain2008@hotmail.com> 写入:

    I have mutiple cubes which contains some same dimension  such as  date
    dimension and user dimension , user dimension is very large dimension  which
    contains 16000000 records.When I build cube ,this step( Build Dimension
    Dictionary ) would cost a very long time . could it be possible to build one
    time, so that other cube could use it directly rather than build after
    build.

    Another question is when the user dimension changes, each cube would be
    modified,it cost a lot,any suggestion ?

    --
    Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/