kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Xiaoxiang Yu <xiaoxiang...@kyligence.io>
Subject Re: How to migrate model/cube metadat across cluster
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2019 02:07:21 GMT
Hi Lionel,
  It is a good practice to do a full test at test env and migrate it to another env, I think
you can use CubeMigrationCLI to meet your request.
  Please check http://kylin.apache.org/docs/howto/howto_use_cli.html for more detail.

----------------
Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

在 2019/9/19 01:12,“lionel.tao@oocl.com”<lionel.tao@oocl.com> 写入:

    Hi Kylin dev,

    We are now trying Kylin for our OLAP system, and now have some questions need clarify
with you :

      1.  See that cannot use CLI to migrate data from QA environment to PROD if they are
in different cluster, what's the limitation when migrate across clusters and  then how can
do the migration?
      2.  We have tried with metastore.sh backup and then restore in another cluster, Will
this be a solution for migration? And any impact if using this solution?

    Thanks & Regards
    Lionel

    Disclaimer : This email and all contents are subject to the following disclaimer: http://emaildisclaimer.oocl.com/default.html