kylin-dev mailing list archives

From Anix <anixsu...@anixinventive.com>
Subject Re: 64bit ODBC 1.6 version issue when connecting to 2.0 beta, tableau 10.2, sql server linked server
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2019 04:12:20 GMT
Do we have any update on Issue2 . How we can resolve problem coming while
adding Kylin as a linked server.

ISSUE2: After adding Kylin as a linked server using Microsoft OLE provider
for ODBC and pre-configured DSN "KYLIN". For whatever reason, there are 5
defaultCatalog displayed there. When expanded, multiple duplicated ACCOUNT
tables are displayed. When running the following linked server query, got
error message, no row returned, but column header was retrieved.

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/