kylin-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiaoxiang Yu" <hit_la...@126.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Support multiple pushdown query engines
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 02:39:48 GMT
Hi,
   Thanks for your enthusiasm for Kylin community, I guess it will be a great feature in next
release.

-----------------
Best wishes to you !
From :Xiaoxiang Yu

At 2019-07-07 15:05:49, "codingforfun@126.com" <codingforfun@126.com> wrote:
>Thanks nichunen and Xiaoxiang Yu for replying , I will create a jira with lable `new-feature`
and implement it.

>> On Jul 7, 2019, at 14:49, Xiaoxiang Yu <hit_lacus@126.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>  +1.
>>  I am agree with such proposal. Kylin should support multi-level pushdown, query
which can not match by cube should be pushdown to several engines in order, such as presto
-> SparkSQL -> Hive, which is more reasonable and let query can be answer as far as
possible. Maybe it is worthy to open a JIRA.

>> -----------------
>> -----------------
>> Best wishes to you !
>> From :Xiaoxiang Yu
>>

>> 在 2019-07-05 15:37:41,"nichunen" <nic@apache.org> 写道:
>>> +1
>>>

>>> Sounds useful and not difficult to develop.
>>>

>>> Best regards,
>>>

>>> Ni Chunen / George
>>>

>>> On 07/5/2019 15:20,codingforfun@126.com<codingforfun@126.com> wrote:
>>> Hi, all:
>>> Current (version 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT), kylin support only one kind of pushdown query
engine. In some user's scenario, need pushdown query to mysql, spark sql,hive etc.