kylin-dev mailing list archives

From ShaoFeng Shi <shaofeng...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven repository URL could not be accessed (http://repository.kyligence.io:8081/repository/maven-public/)
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 02:14:23 GMT
Hello Sam,

I'm checking it; While, there might be some restrictions for us to provide
service on the 80/443 port.

Maybe I can send you the mirror files, and then you can expand it to your
local maven repository, as a temporary solution.

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org

Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org
Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org

Sam Lau - ITD <sam.lau@egltours.com> 于2019年5月22日周三 上午9:19写道:

> Dear,
>

>         Maven raise the below exception after he dependency *org.apache.kylin:kylin-core-metadata
> *imported.
>
>         My company network only allow PC to allow 80 and 443 port of URL
> outsite.
>
>         Port 8081 is not allowed in my company network
>

>         Could you help update the repository URL (using http://.... Or
> https://... with default port) ?
>
> Caused by: org.eclipse.aether.transfer.ArtifactTransferException: Failure
> to transfer org.apache.calcite:calcite-core:pom:1.16.0-kylin-r2 from *http://repository.kyligence.io
> <http://repository.kyligence.io>:8081/repository/maven-public/* was
> cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until
> the update interval of kyligence has elapsed or updates are forced.
> Original error: Could not transfer artifact
> org.apache.calcite:calcite-core:pom:1.16.0-kylin-r2 from/to kyligence (
> http://repository.kyligence.io:8081/repository/maven-public/): connect
> timed out
>
>         at
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultUpdateCheckManager.newException(DefaultUpdateCheckManager.java:240)
>
>         at
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultUpdateCheckManager.checkArtifact(DefaultUpdateCheckManager.java:208)
>
>         at
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.gatherDownloads(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:563)
>
>         at
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.performDownloads(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:481)
>
>         at
> org.eclipse.aether.internal.impl.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolve(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:399)
>

> https://github.com/apache/kylin/blob/master/pom.xml#L1098
>

> <url>http://repository.kyligence.io:8081/repository/maven-public/</url>
>

> Best regards,
>
> Sam
>
> *EGL Tours Company Limited **東瀛遊旅行社有限公司 **(**香港聯合交易所主板上市
股份代號 6882)*
> *電話查詢及服務中心**: 3692-0888 **Website: www.egltours.com
> <http://www.egltours.com> Facebook: www.facebook.com/egltours
> <http://www.facebook.com/egltours>*
>

> 本郵件(及任何附件)可能 載有機密、專有、具有特權或受法律保護的資料,並僅供收件人(或負責將資料遞交給收件人的人士)使用。如閣下不是本郵件
> 的預定收件人,便無權閱讀、列印、保留、複製或傳佈本郵件或其任何部分。如閣下錯誤地收到本郵件,請立即將之銷毀或從閣
下的系統中刪除,並通知寄件人。